Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Magic

There’s been some trouble in computer city of late. My computer seems to have been throwing a tantrum and I couldn’t figure out why. So I asked Daughter No 4 who happened to be on the premises. She did some key poking and then called Daughter No. 3 who said she would come over on the weekend to try to help figure it all out.

No. 4 shut down everything and left knowing that more help was on the  way.  That was yesterday.  I woke up this morning and out of curiosity tried the program I’d been working on and magically, it seems to have fixed itself.  No 4 probably fixed it with her poking around. Don’t know.  It could have had something to do with challenged fingers! (Mine)

My kids always say “The problem seems to be somewhere between the computer chair and the keyboard”.  

No comments: